The Quisenberry Law Firm represents plaintiffs in the fields of insurance bad faith, class actions, employment law (including claims for unpaid overtime compensation), unfair business practices, construction defect and general litigation.
- Insurance claims by individuals and homeowners for property damage, liability, life health and disability
- Consumer Rights/ Unfair Business Practices
- Wage and Hour / Failure To Pay Overtime
- Misrepresentations and False Advertising by Vocational Education Schools
State and federal laws protect students against false advertising; policyholders against unfair claims adjusters; and employees against companies who refuse to pay overtime. The Quisenberry Law Firm has represented thousands of individuals in such class action cases seeking to uphold their right to be treated fairly and legally.
- Homeowners' Associations
- Individual Homeowners
California has been the scene of a wave of legal disputes concerning the quality of building construction. To the benefit of our clients, The Quisenberry Law Firm stays on top of the evolving laws in this field. Our expertise in construction defect litigation allows us to investigate, evaluate and analyze construction defect cases and construction contract disputes on behalf of individual property owners and homeowner associations.
- Contract Disputes
- Toxic Torts
- Intellectual Property
- Unfair Business Practices
We have represented individuals and businesses across a broad range of litigation matters, many of which involve the breach of a business contract or an unfair business practice. We also represent individuals who have been injured as a result of toxic substances in the environment or have been misled or defrauded by false advertising.
- Homeowners' Insurance (theft, earthquake, fire and water damage)
- Life Insurance
- Health and Disability
- Business Liability and Property Insurance
- Business Interruption Coverage
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Policies
We represent individuals and business policyholders when their insurance company fails to honor its contract or refuses to pay a claim. We work to protect the rights of everyday people by making sure that insurance companies are held accountable under the law for their promise to pay claims and to deal fairly and promptly with their policyholders in adjusting a loss.